Wednesday

Namaste!

A word I will not doubt be using in the next couple of months, being Hindi/ sanskrit for hello and goodbye, but today I use it in the context of 'goodbye' to my beautiful fellow yoginis! It has been fantastic bathing in your knowledge and love of yoga.

And I'm really gonna miss all the yummy scoff fests post yoga!




Thanks for the funky pj's! I really wish there was more peas on earth... :")


This picture of Mel and Allie is just gorgeous. There is no mistaking your mum/ daughter bond! She is beautiful.


I didn't get any pics of my little friends Sasha and Charlie :"( Rob gave Sash some 'magic beans' (broad beans) which he deposited into his pocket. Apparently, he planted them as soon as he got home and was expecting them to pop up straight away! He is so cute and alert and soaks up all that is going on around him.

2 comments:

Chie said...

Such a beautiful girl she is!
Looks so great.
And...you've got a lovely
paj's!
Are you getting ready to go?
I'm sure i'll miss you!

jude said...

Yep! Rob and I are moving some stuff today and next weekend we will have packed up our house. That will be our last weekend here in Bunbury.
We are going to Adelaide to visit my family before we fly out to India.
We can still keep in touch online...
:")